Responsible for oversight and project management in coordination with NARS business development efforts. Will work closely with NARS upper management and across lines of business to identify, plan, and execute strategic company initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist project requestors in ensuring proper project request documentation is being completed.
- Drives staff to complete all assigned tasks to ensure projects are finished timely.
- Provide progress updates to NARS upper management and project stakeholders of company project pipeline.
- Schedule and facilitate project governance meetings to determine prioritization of newly defined projects.
- Develop project plans including managing resource allocation, budgeting, timelines, and milestones as necessary.
- Keep NARS upper management informed of project deliverables, tasks, issues, and resources that are in danger of causing scope creep, and slippage of project timelines.
- Document and make available notes from project meetings.
- Develop and refine NARS project management tools and processes.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products.
- Develop & track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Schedule pertinent project meetings.
- Able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Ability to persuade and influence others in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, other departments, and vendors.
- Maintains focus on key projects.
- Makes and meets commitments.
- Willingness to take on project ownership & accountability.
- Action and result oriented.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Industry Recognized Professional Designations desirable.
- Prior client management within the Insurance Industry or claims adjusting and supervisory experience preferred.
- Advanced level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive information and confidential situations Must possess advanced level written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software (Microsoft Office platform, Viso, SharePoint).
- Repeated use of keyboard, mouse, and exposure to computer screens. Requires long periods of sitting.
- Ability to travel as required.